Welcome to my art print gallery….
“Mount Rainier National Park” by Gary Bolyer
Snow-covered Mount Rainier reaches up majestically toward a cloudless sky. Wildflowers cascade across the alpine meadows in this museum quality giclee art print by Gary Bolyer.
This is a 16″ x 20″ museum quality giclee art print. It is reproduced on a stretched cotton canvas and is ready to hang with or without a frame. It will come with a certificate of authenticity signed by Gary Bolyer. This print comes with a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return it for a full refund. No questions will be asked. FREE shipping worldwide on this print.
Mount Rainier National Park is a United States National Park located in Washington state. It contains 368 square miles (950 km) including all of Mount Rainier, a 14,411-foot (4,392 m) stratovolcano. The highest point in the Cascade Range, around it are valleys, waterfalls, subalpine wildflower meadows, old growth forest and more than 26 glaciers.
The volcano is often shrouded in clouds that dump enormous amounts of rain and snow on the peak every year and hide it from the crowds that head to the park on weekends.
- Giclee art print
- Museum quality
- Measures 16″ x 20″
- Stretched cotton canvas, ready to hang with or without a frame
- Comes with certificate of authenticity signed by Gary Bolyer
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return it for a full refund. No questions will be asked.
- The frame shown above is not included with this print
- FREE shipping worldwide on this print